"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson



Monday, March 15, 2010

It starts somewhere.....

For me this journey I started began a few months ago.... looking in the mirror and not loving what I was seeing. I am a busy stay at home mom of a big blended family..2 kids from my first marriage, a step daughter from my husband's first marriage and a son from our marriage... we are always on the move!
I have met so many women lately that stand in shoes that look and feel an awful lot like mine, so I was inspired. As a form of self therapy as well as a desire to help others I plan to log my journey to find my "inner skinny mommy" and hopefully help others find theirs!
From transforming all the recipes in my arsenal ~ while trying to please 4 picky kid pallets (not to mention my husband's!), find time to do all the "mommy things" we all have to do in the day, and journal my emotional ups and downs along the way! I hope that we are all strapped in for the ride and ready to jump in with both feet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment